The Construction industry emerged from challenging times and skylines are changing again . Construction industry success depends on innovation and a dedication to productivity . Therefore , careful attention must be paid risks , old and new . More than ever , contractors , owners and design professionals need counsel who understand their challenges . At Asgari & Assosiates , we know our client’s businesses and we understand the risks they can face. We care deeply about our clients , and we admire their dedication to design and construction . A successful project matters a great deal to our clients and the communities they serve and we share our clients’ passion for building .
Our managing partner is a well known attorney with expertise in construction , real estate and business law .
Our attorneys handle a wide range of legal matters affecting all aspects of Iran’s construction industry , including :
• Litigation in Iranian courts
• Pre-bid protests
• Advice concerning proper job documentation
• Prosecution and defense of claims in mediation and arbitration
• Analysis and preparation of delay and disruption claims
• Lien law issues including preparation , filing and service of liens