Asgari & Associates in known in Iran for its sophisticated ,diverse and full-service energy law practice, encompassing transactional , dispute & regulatory matters , with lawyers that are actively engaged on oil & gas and other energy matters .
Our lawyers frequently represent public and private companies , sponsors and portfolio companies in project finance and development , joint ventures , mergers , acquisitions and divestitures in Iran ,issuers and underwriters in a wide variety public and private equity and debt offerings , borrowers and lenders in bank lending transactions . We also advise on a wide variety of energy related project construction , development , operations and finance matters .
Our lawyers are able to handle all legal aspects of a project from inception to completion , including :
• Obtaining or granting access to upstream acreage
• Developing upstream bid rounds
• Buy-back agreements
• Building and financing pipelines
• Developing proactive environmental programs
• Growing and protecting intellectual property and brands
• innovating new reserve-based financing approaches
• Product marketing & sales
• Dispute resolution in every forum
• Accessing debt & equity markets
• Completing strategic acquisitions and divestitures
• Joint venturing across the value chain
• Developing & financing LNG projects ,conventional and unconventional gas , refinery and petrochemicals projects , gas-to-liquid facilities (GLT ) and marine transportation
• Full range of agreements with contractors and third parties , including EPC and other construction agreements
The firm is committed to building long-term relationships rather than one-off deal opportunities.
Asgari & Associates is regularly called upon by clients to support their companies – in step-out and strategic transactions and major regulatory and litigation matters of the highest importance .