Many businesses from start-ups to large companies, do not have in-house counsel, but need an ongoing business attorney. For this reason A & A has outside general counsels to handle the day-to-day legal work and be a trusted legal advisor for any company.
We help growing companies…
- Speed time to closure on important business deals
- Protect valuable intellectual property
- Identify and creatively solve business issues
- Avoid the financial burden of full-time legal staff
- Basic employment
- Contract drafting and negotiations
An outside general counsel at A&A may charge USD 295 to USD 385 for an hour. They are typically the most experienced business lawyers, so their hourly rate tends to be a bit more expensive.