Knowledge is power . Easy-to-access knowledge on business contracts and transactions is essential .
Asgari & Associates attorneys are frequent speakers and presenters at seminars , conferences and other events .
We invite you to check out our firm’s news and events below :
Attending the meetings and workshops with regard to the future usage of Electronic Bills of Lading in Iran .
• China Agreement : Our goal is to be a global law firm in Future . We are committed to assist both our international and Iranian clients . To achieve this goal , we have entered into association with a leading Chines law firm in September 2018 and we are part of Landing Union Community . This help us to assist Iranians seeking to doing business in China as well as Chinese investors in Iran .
• Advising a leading Turkish insurance company with their claim regarding cargo damage caused by a transport company in Iran .
• Advising on a International Joint Venture Real Estate Agreement for building a Health Village in North Cyprus .
• Advising a Belgian consulting company on the project “ Due Diligence for EU Operators related to Iran” concerning the US sanctions Imposed on Iran .
• Advising an American manufacturer of 3D digital scanner on how to enter Iranian market / negotiating distribution agreement and advising on the impact of US sanctions on their activities in Iran .
• Advising and assisting a Canadian family law firm on appraisal of a property in Iran .
• Advising World Bank and Assisting them with preparing Doing Business Report 2019 on the electronic case filing system in Iran .
• Asgari & Associates assisted with a divorce case held in the family court in London .
The case was held between a British-Iranian couple .Click here to read our Appreciation Certificate .
• Advising a Australian food franchising company with their franchising agreement on opening a coffee shop in Iran .
• Advising a Singapore Dubai based consulting company to set up a business in Iran .
• Advising a leading international shipping company on cargo damage and insurance cover .
• Advising a Chinese retail company establishing a branch in Iran .
• Advising a Swiss construction company on their franchise agreement and its compliance with Iranian Law .
• Advising a leisure company on constructing an international hotel in Qom/Iran .